Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Zipline, Paddle Boats, and Rope Swing

Me and this girl conquered the zipline!! Y'all, I was so proud of her.  At first, the sign said you must weigh 75 lbs to do the zipline, so we thought all the kids were out.  We headed down their to find out, that they could harness in with an adult and do it together.  Without thinking, we went and got in line.  Near the top of the tower, Karter bailed out and decided he was to scared. At that point I figured Kylee was a goner and would bail out too, but she didn't!! She just got harnessed in, and never said a word. :)


We ended up doing it 3 times!!




Karter liked it too!!


Look what crazy lady did it too!!


We ziplined over this swimming hole/pond thing.  They had paddle boats, rope swings, and a huge trampoline on the water that we all jumped off too!!


Sweet girl!!



If you want some good laughs, this was the place to be.  Whether it was laughing at Dad and Gregg doing the rope swing, or Brianne having NO upper body strength to get herself on the trampoline, or life jacket positioning on the body; it was hilarious!! 



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how brave your kids are!!! I enjoyed seeing all your family pictures. Makes me miss my extended family. Kids and their cousins warms the heart.

    ReplyDelete