Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ramblings

It's always fun to hear the kids talk about things and how they word it. 

Yesterday, we heard someone crying outside, and Kylee comes running in to tell us that 

"Jaxon tried to ride the scooter down the big slide. And he is crying now." 

That boy is always up to something.  Thank goodness he was fine! :)

This morning Jaxon was sitting on the bed with me; he started wiggling around, and said 

"Something's on my back. Ahh. Oh, it's the tag. Get away from me fly." 

You seriously can not make these things up.  I don't know where he comes up with this stuff! He is always trying to be funny! 

And last night, I was tucking Kylee into bed, and she was squeezing my neck as hard as she can, like she always does, and then she says 

"Mama, I love you all the way from the moon and the sky down to the ground. And probably more than that, but I can't say more than that." 

In her little mind that was the farthest she could describe to me her love. It was so sweet!! 

Love these kiddos!!

1 comment: