Monday, November 26, 2012

Performer!!

Catching up from last weekend since I lost my camera. 

Kylee did a Thanksgiving Performance with our Preschool Group.  There are 8 of them that meet.  A friend's home school group was putting on the program, and asked if our group wanted to do a couple songs with them.  It was so cute!!

The Stage



I was video taping and trying to take pictures at the same time because Jason was trying to keep Maggie happy.  So I only got one picture of her.

SHE DID SO GOOD!!  In May at church, we had the AWANA awards, and she didn't say any of her verses.  I'm so proud of her now. She did the motions and sang!! So sweet!!

They did 2 songs: "We've got so much, so much, so much to be thankful for" and "Attitude of Gratitude is Pleasing to the Lord".


On Sunday Morning last week at church, her and Jaxon performed again, along with her cousins and other kids from church. 

I'm tellin' ya she is just a performing girl!!


Even little Lexi had her finger up for "let it shine"!! :)


Little did I know, that Jaxon was going to be singing too.  I was a little leery of it just because I don't feel like he is able to stand still yet.  
He just stood there and looked mad, and didn't sing at all. Then, he saw me on the front row and decided to run off and come by me. Maybe next time he'll be better. 


When did these two, grow up. Addi turns 7 in a few weeks!! :(


What a great church to get to be a part of!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment