On Friday night, I mentioned something in passing to Jason about getting the Christmas boxes down, well as soon as Kylee heard that, she was begging to get them down immediately.
So on Saturday we put everything up!!
I enjoy getting it out really quick after Thanksgiving. But, then again, come December 26th I really enjoy putting it all up too!! :)
The kids have checked their stockings a few times hoping Santa brought something early.....
The angels wings got broken as we were ALL getting it out, so they are being hot glued. :)
Speaking of broken, we have had the tree up for 4 days, and each kid has broken at least one ornament each. I invested in mostly shatter proof last year, but I still had several that were breakable, and well, that number is getting fewer each day.
Oh, well, I love it!! Can't wait to go and have people over for Christmas!!
looks great! Let the fight begin KIDS vs. DECOR!
ReplyDelete