Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Projects.....

Sometimes, I question why I do projects.


I currently finished this Hershey Kiss project from Shindig Parties to Go.


It sounded super easy, so I thought I would give it a try. But FIRST, I had to collect the materials I would need. It was only a few things, but seemed to get the best of me.


1. Printable Sticker Paper - I ordered from Online labels. This was easy.


2. 3/4 inch round circle punch. Hobby Lobby does not carry this size, but Michael's had it.


3. Pint size jars. At first, pint size jars don't seem very big, but when you are making 20 of them, that requires MORE hershey kisses, which starts being aLOT.


Anyways....


Using the free printable from Shindig Parties to Go, you print the stickers, and begin punching them out. I ended up printing 6 sheets of stickers, which I believe was 594 stickers.


See, I'm telling you, why do I even do stuff like this.







Then, you start peeling off the back and stick it to the bottom of a hershey kiss.



Then you throw it in a big bag, and just keep going and going until you have a really big MOUND of hershey kisses.


And then you realize you don't have enough kisses, so you print out another paper, and repeat all the steps. I think I am crazy.


But, at least, I had a really cute little helper who was do her "painting".



And, then you smile, because you finished, not because you enjoyed it!! And then you realize you didn't even take a picture of the finished project, but again, you are just happy they are through!!


Then ask yourself again, why do I do stuff like this?


And then you really try NOT to think about what you just did. You put a sticker onto the wrapper of a hershey kiss, knowing it will go straight to the TRASH as soon as they eat it!!


AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YOu and my Mom must look at some of the same blogs or whever you found this b/c she was telling me about it and then you gave them to us lastnight!!!!! TOO cute! I am putting those together for the teachers at day care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I stay up until midnight making stupid crafts, I wonder the same thing about myself. Those dang headbands.

    ReplyDelete