Tuesday, December 13, 2011

All Dressed Up

We got all dressed up last Friday evening, for our church's annual Christmas Banquet. Jason and I coordinated!! :) I got his this red tie, that he kept saying 'everyone's going to make fun of me', and I had red tights on!! We looked good together, but then again, that's a good thing.


And for some dumb reason I volunteered to do something as a center piece on each table, and they do look very cute in the picture, and honestly, they didn't look very cute the whole time I was assembling them, but here they are..........




I spray painted these tree branches, and the clay pots, and then just hung christmas ornaments on them. It was like 30 degrees last week, and I was spray painting, totally dumb, and then worst of it all, I waited until the LAST MINUTE to start on them about Wednesday, and I was paniced until Friday!! My poor family. :)


Anyways, we had a great time, and I am glad that is over.


BECAUSE,


I am still super busy until Christmas!


Christmas Program at church set-up and perform, Baby Shower for Jesus, Christmas gifts for people that need to be given this week, and my niece's birthday party this weekend, plus another 2 parties to attend on Saturday. Yikes!!


Oh, and of course, BUNCO tonight, that I can't miss!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Is that a SMILE on Jason's face?? Pretty close, I say. Cute centerpieces.

    ReplyDelete