Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Panic Mode

You may now enter into, panic mode.


WHY am I entering into panic mode?


Because, I am doing like a million things at once this week.


Trying to get pictures ordered so, they will be here before Jaxon's first birthday next weekend.


Print invitations for Jaxon's first birthday NEXT weekend.


Had the stomach bug last week, actually we ALL did; I thought I was going to die. Brought back alot of the same memories I had nearly a year ago when I was in the middle of giving birth, but I'll do a more detailed post on that next week. :)


Still recovering from that. Not the giving birth part, the stomach bug part.


There ia a Capital and Lowercase Alphabet set spread out over E.V.E.R.Y. room of our house as I type. My house is a wreck.


Have to do several things for Awana before the end of July, which is on Sunday; we are leaving town on Friday, so that means by tomorrow that has to be done.


My car keeps flashing "Change Engine Oil Soon."


Enough Said,


PANIC MODE HAS SET IN.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget I need you to see what pictures you need for 2010 from me. But I guess that can wait since you're already in PANIC MODE!!!j/k :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with ya! Trying to get everything ready for when I'm laid up for a few weeks. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you for reminding me that I should be panicing too...lol! I havent ordered Maddie's invitations yet either. I dont know what Josh and I are doing (if anything) for our 5 year anniversary. I havent done a lick of work in my classroom this summer and school starts in a few weeks! I should just accept it, August is the busiest month of my year! The good news is that everything always gets done, so have fun being in Panic mode if you can!

    ReplyDelete