If I ever wanted to paint my walls purple, this is what it would look like.
But, I don't think I do, so it's good thing this is just the sheet rock. They have the window in, the tub in, the sheet rock in, and the walls floated. Now, they just need to put the fiberglass walls up. Don't think it's going to happen to soon though because the insurance adjusters came and failed out the cotton crops, or lack of cotton crop, so now they are busy plowing up the cotton.
And I don't know if I am going to make it through tomorrow. WHY you ask??

He is getting his FIRST hair cut. Wish me luck. :(
No updates on the J-Man Productian. Don't know why I have this picture.
He is getting his FIRST hair cut. Wish me luck. :(
No updates on the J-Man Productian. Don't know why I have this picture.
We are getting our bags all packed to go on our first ever Ruffin Reunion this weekend!! I think we should have gotten shirts made. Is it to late anybody???
My parents took a small vacation to Rudiosa last week. Jaxon got a little onesie on it with a racoon or soemthing, and Kylee got this pencil and notepad. She loves it.
Also, I have been giving her this special milk. Ever since she started drinking cows milk, she hasn't really liked it. I was consistently making her drink a sippy cup a day when she was younger. Since she has turned 2 she doesn't like it even more, and it was hard to deal with. So a friend of mine was giving her daughter a 1/3 of a Pediasure bottle mixing the rest of the sippy cup with cow's milk, and it seems to be working for Kylee. She loves her "special" milk. And I am happy she is drinking milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment