Sorry for the lack of posting.....It has been a busy week!!
We did go visit my friend, Eve, who had her baby boy on Monday. Him and Jaxon are sure to be Best Buds!!
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I ran around town trying to pick up a few last things to decorate for the Valentine Dinner at church that I am helping with.
As we speak right now, I am listening to the hum of the Cricut cut out 50 hearts for placemats, and 50 dinner cards for the place settings. Headed to church later to decorate. 2 Homemade cheesecakes are in the oven. Getting the chocolate founatin ready. Made a rose topary today as well.
Kylee and I colored Valentines for our friends, and made goody sacks one day this week.
Jaxon and I went to our Bible Study this week; Kylee went and visited Mamaw.
Went to our 6 month checkup will do a post about Apple Jax later on that, but I think we came home with something because poor Jaxon has the roughest little cold right now. Let's just say I resorted to driving him around in the car at 1 this morning. :)
Catch you later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment