Jason and I have this joke still going a few days after Valentines Day. Where we are waking up in the mornings, and one of us will tell the other one, "Happy Valentines Day!" even though it had passed a week or so.
We like to do the same thing with birthdays, you know, purposely say "Happy Birthday" when it's not the other one's birthday, or Merry Christmas for like a week or so.
You should try it; it makes you laugh in the mornings because it is so DUMB!! :)
Most people think I am the only silly one or, dumb one......
Now you know why are children are scatter brained and silly...... They got it in 2 GENE POOLS!! :)
But, he's still my Valentine!!
This year the youth sponsored a Candlelight Dinner for the adults; they did all the serving and some of the cleaning. :) I helped with it, and it was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the night. Some of the decoration ideas are mine, and some are not, but I will say the chocolate fountain was hit with young and the old.....
We had a "Not So Newly Wed Game" of couples that have been married for various amount of years. Travis and Kaci won, obviously, because they have been married only 3 years, so they still remember everything.
Mom and Dad were in the game, and Jason was laughing so hard because when asked, "What was your first date?", my mom answered "The Show". He thought it was hiliarous that she said "The Show" instead of the movies. I'm telling ya, he is goofy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment