Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Valentines are fun! Especially when you're a kid, and you get to trade with your friends and classmates! Kylee got a gum ball machine for Christmas, and decided she wanted to make a machine for Valentines Day. I searched on pinterest, and we made a few stops to some stores, and got all the supplies! I ordered some giant gum balls from Amazon, and printed out the cards that said, "I CHEWS YOU, Valentine!" I love the cheesyness of Valentine Cards. You know where the punch line is coming, and you kind of know it! :)


She's all ready for her party day at school!




There were so many cute boxes!! The camper. Oh my! So cute!


Kylee with her class and the cool glasses!


I love the girl in the front throwing the peace sign! So cool!


Kylee made the top 10 in AR readers! 


And of course, this guy arranged for us to go out to eat one night. Left the baby and all! It was good! You know to reconnect and smile and talk. Talking. Somedays we don't get to do much of that to each other. Sigh.


All in all it was good. 

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Love those cute boxes!!! Hadlee is the cutest baby!

    ReplyDelete