Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Up too!!

I don't really know why I haven't blogged lately!! Or very often!! 

Maybe I've been busy, but I think it's because we have so many projects going and NONE are completely finished, I just feel like I shouldn't update!

Really, I'm in all things baby mode right now! 

Trying to wash and collect some newborn stuff, blankets, bibs, and burp cloths. Mom is working on the bedding, and can get so much more done than what I can with the machine. The bumper is being stuffed right now, the bed skirt is done, and she is working on a few throw pillows for Maggie and the babies bed, and a bed skirt for Maggie's bed. AND, a couple of blankets, and a few burp cloths! Sorry Mom!! I keep her foot busy on the machine!! 

I'm trying to hang and decorate some things for their room together. I got a white shelf that I like a lot at the Market in Ballinger. Just trying to pull it all together. Poor Maggie. I don't think her room ever had any decorations in it!! :)

And really all of it can wait, if she decides to come now!! :)

37 1/2 weeks, and I feel really pretty good. I just feel like I'm carrying her different than the other 3. Don't know if I am, or if it's just in my mind. I have felt some pain over the past couple weeks, so that is a good thing, but now I feel great, so I think I should start walking more in the evenings, so she will come!! :)

We did manage to take Kylee to Target to use her gift card from her birthday!!  

When did she get so grown up??


Maggie brought her purse too, and Jason gave her and Jaxon a $1 to spend. She was thrilled, and told me with her animated self, "I've been looking all over, and I can't find any Peppa the Pig toys!!"


Other than that, the guys are busy in the field trying to get done with harvesting, which makes for late nights for everybody! All is well!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment