Thursday, February 26, 2015

Carnival Fun

This was the first year we really "did" the carnival. I don't know how we've gotten away with not doing any of the rides thus far, but we did! 

We met up with some friends, and that made it a total blast for the kids!!


Maggie was to short to do any of the "rides", unless a parent did it with her. So, I rode the Elephant ride with her. When it was about to start she said, "This is so exciting!" Sweet girl! She also did the Carousel twice, and the other kids only got to do it once. She was sure to say that to me! 

The Big Girls rode the REAL Roller Coaster, the Caterpillar! They loved it, and were smiling and laughing the whole time! 


And then of all things, Kylee and Jaxon both said they liked the jet skis a lot too!! 


It was so fun! We ate some corn dogs and curly fries! 

I think my kids are hooked now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment