Kaci, Eve, and I ventured to Miles last weekend for some garage sales around town, and down their Main Street! I loved it!! Her were my bargains!!
Of course, some clothes, and shirt for me for $5 and a Matilda Jane Dress for $5, some black heels for $4 (she wanted $5, but I only had $4) :), a little basket for 50C, a large apple basket for $2, a jump rope for Kylee for 10C, and a set of 2 red chairs (hopefully for my front porch decorating) for $5!!
Also, I got this wooden frame thing in the back. I paid a little more for it, but I love it!! I have it on my fireplace mantle right now. It's a little cluttered right now because I don't really know what I'm doing with it, but I'm thinking I might paint it white, with a dark wax.....
And, I'm in love with this piece for Maggie's Room. I'm on the look out for a dresser for her room, and she doesn't need a lot of drawers or anything real big because she has such a big closet. I'm secretly hoping it's still there. It's so vintage and sweet!


LOVE that dresser!!!!
ReplyDeletelove it and it was such a great time!
ReplyDeleteSo did you get the dresser!! I LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love your mantle, too. I need you to come decorate my house. I'm so uninspired.
ReplyDelete