Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend

Our weekend was kind of eventful, but the weather was so dreary and gloomy, it seems we just laid around. 

On Friday, Maggie and I went to some shops, and I ended up in Trendy Trunk, upscale resale. They had some cute stuff in there; I got this outfit for Maggie, and a couple of Nike T-shirts for Jaxon. 

She actually got to wear it on Sunday for church because the weather was colder. Jason said it was to big on her (its a 24 month), and Popsie thought it looked like pajamas. Maybe it wasn't a win after all. :)


On Friday Night, we ventured to Olive Garden with just us, since I had gotten a couple of gift cards for my birthday. And Kylee and I love this place!


We had family and some extended family pictures taken on Sunday by my friend Wendy. I gathered some props from my Grandmother's house. I think they are going to be some cute ones!


But, an hour before we had pictures made, Jason got stung by a wasp on the NOSE! Ha!! He thought it was going to swell really bad, but his mom had some magic ointment, and it helped a lot!


We managed to squeeze in a birthday party at the park, the Cowboys football game, a good bowl of chili at Brianne's house, and our newest addition to the friend club, Jensen was born! It was a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Probably too late now but baking soda and water together as a paste help a lot!!! I love the outfit for Maggie. Can't wait to see the family pics! :)

    ReplyDelete