Hello!! Gosh, I re-read my last post, and it sounded so down! Didn't mean to be so pessimistic!!
The news hasn't changed much. Jason moved the big load of boxes to our garage, since they finished in there, and I have been unpacking a few boxes at a time into some of the rooms that are completely finished, like the Master Closet, Craft Room, and Playroom. There is still some painting touch ups to be done inside, and all the painting of the trim outside, and that's it.
Jason and his dad and brother have been working really hard on the "yard" part of it. The decided to move the dirt and do all that by themselves, since they own thousands of acres of dirt. Only makes sense. It's just a lot more work when you don't own all the necessary equipment to do that. Anyways, I think the house looks a lot prettier with the dirt around it instead of the gravel!!
The kids and I have just been hanging out, picking up rocks in the yard, going to the park, going to AWANA's, doing laundry at my parents, going to the Library, going to birthday parties, eating at Jason's parents, and really just enjoying this season!
Hoping pretty soon I'll be giving you a full house TOUR!! So excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment