Since the past few months we have wanted to move in, there are a few positives, like getting some projects done that I've had in mind.
I've wanted a big chalkboard, with stained trim. So, I found a tutorial on Shanty-2-chic. I wanted mine bigger, so I bought a bigger chalkboard from Hobby Lobby for $8. The first one he made wasn't lined up quite perfect, so he wanted to re-do it, and in the process broke the chalkboard, so I went back and bought another one! He managed to salvage the chalkboard, and made a smaller one with white trim!
I had seen some distressed bigger frames that I was interested in, sort of like this. So all I did was buy the frame for the inside and cut some boards for the larger piece. They are ok. I think my color choices were poor! :)
I love the way this one turned out; I made a clip board to display the kids artwork! Lemongrass with glaze on it!
I've stared at this antique window thinking I wanted to do some sort of "wall hanging" with it. Still thinking?
.jpg)
.jpg)
you've been busy!!! Super Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of cute stuff!!
ReplyDelete