Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Tree Farm 2013

I guess it's a tradition now; we've gone to the Christmas Tree farm for 3 years in a row, and always turns out to be lots of fun. 

I love the little farm around here. They start with the pledge of allegiance at the flag pole and all the kids have their little hands on their hearts. So sweet!


Then we go on the hay ride around the place to see all the trees! There are a lot there; big ones and little bitty ones!



Then we get to decorate a tree! And then "un" decorate it!! :)








At the end, they each got to roast a marshmallow and eat a smore!! Yummy! And they have a gift shop there, that has really cute Christmas decorations, and I would love to have one of their fresh wreaths one year! 

Good memories made with my little munchkins!!

1 comment: