Mom and I headed to the fabric shop in Kerrville because there was a pieced quilt top she bought there 3 years ago, and now, Brianne wants to use that for Lexi's bedding, and mom was hoping they might still have the coordinating fabrics. Yeah Right!!
But, they had tons of other beautiful fabrics that made my heart skip a beat!! These in particular took my breath away.
That happens to me a lot when I am out and about. It's pretty easy to predict when it will happen. Cute scrapbook papers get me every time, cupcake wrappers too, and cute picture frames get me every time, but seeing rows and rows of pretty fabrics just put me over the top!!
Recently, when we went to Round Rock, Brianne and I were walking quickly not really stopping in any stores, and she saw the "Fossil" store before I did, and she grabbed my hand to brace me, right as I was turning my head towards the store front windows!! I literally "gasped" at the beauty of the purses and wallets!!! It was so funny, we both laughed, but she knew what my reaction was going to be!!
Anyways, mom ended up getting some that will match, and I bought a piece of laminated fabric to make Kylee a purse since she's been carrying mine around. We'll see!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment