On Christmas Eve Lunch, we went to Jasons' parents for the Dailey Family. We had some great food, and I won my fancy Salt and Pepper Shakers in the gift exchange!! I was so excited!! No pictures to show!! :)
That evening we went to my Grandmother's for all the fun festivities with my Dad's side of the family.
Maggie being serious about her food!!
The kids loved playing with GG's stuffed animals, especially the ones that made noise!!
Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Mickey. Love them.
My Dad's Siblings. 3 boys: Brian, Bob, Bruce.
3 girls: Phyllis, Priscilla, Pam
I looked down one time and saw Jaxon and Sutton playing "farm" with the animals and tractor. It melted my heart!!
Jaxon and Karter were the big kids that had to help Aunt Cil with bingo!! We won lots of good prizes. *wink*
We hurried home to get our pajamas on, so Santa could come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment