Thursday, September 1, 2011

~No Greater JOY~



It's nearly too good to be true.



We are so happy.


And she is so excited.



YOU DID IT!!!


Kylee started Awana's last night at church. She is not 3 yet, but with the teacher's agreement, she is letting her come up and start Cubbies with the other 8 Cubbies!! She was so excited yesterday, and kept saying to me


"TODAY. I go TODAY!"


We have been practicing her first verse of the Cubbie year, and she knew it really good, but I was worried she wouldn't say it for the teacher.


SHE DID IT!!!


God loved us.....and sent His son. 1 John 4:10!!!!


SHE DID IT!!!


I was so proud of her!!


But, to TOP IT OFF, I have to have a bragging moment, 2 of the teachers bragged on her, in front of all the other teachers.


Y'all, it made me so happy. And then I was upset that I was happy. I didn't want it to be about us teaching her the verse, but more about that she learned it, and is able to learn verses.


BUT, then I remembered this verse, that my mom has on her refrigerator, still to this day.


3 John 1:4, "I have no greater JOY than to hear that my children walk in truth."


It's okay to be HAPPY!!! In fact, nothing should make me happier than hearing my children learn verses & love going to church!!!


We had a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. way to go Kylee you are such a big girl!!! Maybe you can tutor Emma!

    ReplyDelete