It's been a fiasco!!! I said I wanted Yellow for the wall color, and you know how it doesn't ever look like what you think it will look like!! Well, I picked a color and Jason painted it; 2 coats and everything, and it was BIG BIRD yellow. Exactly what I did not want!!! Yikes!! So he was so sweet to let me pick a different color. So this is much better.
And they went and picked up the wood floor today and got this much done. I am really liking the way it is turning out despite all the dusty foot prints.
Josh got a new CAMARO!!! We took it for a spin tonight, and I got it up to 72 and paniced and decided that was fast enough, so we cruised around at about 50!! LOL!! :)
BABY UPDATE
I went to the doctor today, and I am 13 weeks and 2 days!! He heard the heartbeat with the doppler thing on my stomach; it was fast and strong, just like it should be!! He said everything looks great. Next time we go in we find out what we are having!!! :)
I am thinking it is a BOY and Jason thinks it is a GIRL!!!
wow! the room looks great! Love the floors!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait the finally product of the room!! I ALSO THINK IT'S A BOY!!!
ReplyDeletethank you abby lu for the valentine's day card!
ReplyDeletelove, brady
Looks great! It's almost done!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I left you a surprise on my blog! :)