Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's That Time of the Year Again!!

I will do this post in kelly green in honor of JASON and the John Deere Season beginning!!


This is a busy few weeks for the local farmers. You can tell just by when your driving look at how many tractors are in the field. Jason has been busy everyday this week, coming in around 9. They are plowing all their maze ground, and getting their fields ready to plant cotton. I know, I don't know everything that goes into it, but I love to see the crops come up and be pretty. So in the next week or so, they will plant their cotton, and then pray earnestly for rain. No, the Lord has blessed the farmers the past 3 years so much, it is amazing!!! He will provide!!!


Jason's Birthday is Sunday!! He is the hardest person to buy for because he doesn't want anything, and he doesn't want you to spend money on him. So he never will say what he would like. I just hint around for a few months. For example, we were getting ready to go somewhere one night, and he says "This stupid razor won't cut anything." A lightbulb goes off in my head, I can get him a new razor for his birhtday. He is getting that and I got him a pair of flip-flops.


1 comment:

  1. Shyanne,
    I so excited to here y'all are having a little girl. Babies are such a blessing and I know y'all will be great parents. Tell your family Hi. Diane

    ReplyDelete