PLEASE, let me know what y'all think or if you have any cute haircut ideas.
This is my favorite one, but I would like it a little longer.

I do like this one as well, but I wouldn't wear it in front of my eye like that. I think a few layers at the end is cute.

I don't know about this one. The girl is creeping me out. :)
Thank you! I'm so excited! He's going to meet my parents/some of the family this weekend! I'm so excited!
ReplyDeleteHmm..I think I like the first one too..but a little longer..with maybe more layers? I don't know..your stylist should be able to tell you what looks best for your face.
Love you!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love haircuts! They always make you feel so good! I like all of these ... combine them and you will look great!!
ReplyDeleteooohhhhh...I like them! You always looked so cute with shorter hair (but your long hair is also gorgoeous!!) I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteLove the first one as it is. Hate the last one. You'll look fabulous with a cut like the first one!
ReplyDeleteUmm, we need a picture of the new haircut missy! And some belly pics too!;0)
ReplyDelete