Tuesday, December 11, 2007

UPDATE

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything!! I have been quite busy with school, basketball, christmas shopping, life ......... This last weekend my JV Basketball Girls won the Sterling City Tourn. They played really well!! Mom, Brianne, Addi, and Karter came to watch, so that was nice. Since, I have been having so much basketball going on, I have been doing Christmas shopping on Sunday afternoons, or nights after church. Well, that doesn't give me alot of time. So I am still behind on all the Christmas shopping, and sending out Christmas cards to friends.

BUT on the good news, there are only 6 school days left until Christmas BREAK!!! YEAH!!

Hope you are all doing good. I will try to post sooner. We have a basketball game tonight in Water Valley!!

1 comment:

  1. No, this was a completely different guy. The guy I told you about was named Jonathan. I just have a long list of guys who turn out to be jerks! :0(

    ReplyDelete